On-going training and development opportunities
Up to $15,899 of your salary tax free p.a
Innovative and expanding Registered NDIS Provider
Community Living Options is a leading not-for-profit disability services provider, supporting people to achieve their dreams and aspirations and to live as independently as possible in the community.
CLO's services are expanding with the NDIS and we have exciting opportunities for passionate and motivated Support Workers to join Team CLO. we offer extensive learning and development opportunities and opportunities to develop your career.
We are looking for Support Workers for the Victor Harbor area and who are available to fill a 24x7 rotating roster with shifts up to 8 hours, including overnight.
As an organisation, we work hard to match clients and their support staff and place great importance on shared and matching values. Strong values is the core of our organisation and what we do and plays a great role CLO’s success.
Why Team CLO?
We believe that everyone deserves great opportunities and a great life. CLO promotes person centred practices and has a range of value statements including individuality and independence, dignity and respect, and people and relationships.
Our Values support CLO to succeed, and support our Team CLO Members (staff) to achieve their personal and professional goals in a positive and motivating environment.
CLO offers excellent development opportunities, and we believe in giving back to the people who support CLO to grow and who give so much time and energy to achieving positive outcomes. Therefore, we have a great range of employee benefits, including:
- Salary Packaging Benefits (up to $15,899 tax free p.a.)
- Career and professional development with clear pathways to achieve
- Access to discounted Health Insurance and Gym Membership
- Employee Health and Well-Being Program
- Free yearly flu vaccinations
- A range of leave entitlements
- Supportive and collaborative personalised coaching and development meetings with your leaders
- Extensive and on-going learning and development opportunities and workshops
About Support Work at CLO:
Every day can be different as a Support Worker and CLO supports a wide range of people with varying support needs. As a Person Centred Support Worker you will positively contribute to the lives of the people you support and will play an active role in ensuring everyone experiences great opportunities and a great life!
We aim to match your skills and interests with the people we support, and we encourage people with varying backgrounds in disability and mental health to apply. This matching process assists to maintain consistency and supports achieving positive outcomes as well as for our Team CLO members.
You will empower clients by assisting in assessment of needs and providing education, training and support in the least restrictive environment.
Be Part of Team CLO:
To be part of CLO's dynamic team, you will have a values-match with CLO as a first vital point of success. You will truly value all people, and will have a positive and pro-active approach to your work, supporting the achievement of goals.
Qualifications & Essential Licences:
- DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance - we can support you with this
- Provide First Aid Certificate
- Current Driver's Licence
- Certificate III (or higher) Individual Support, Disability, Aged Care, Mental Health or Community Services (call us if you are unsure if your qualifications match, or if you don't have a qualification but would like to work in the industry)
Successful candidates will also possess:
- A person centred approach
- 24X7 availability and willingness to work across our rotating roster
- A genuine desire to encourage social and community inclusion
How to Apply:
If you have a values-match with CLO and meet the above criteria, please upload your current Resume for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you need to contact us, or have any questions about our great employment opportunities, please call the HR Team 08 7221 9550
Community Living Options is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply