Are you looking for?
Great team & positive work environment
Immediate permanent part-time start & regular roster
On-going training and support
Then Team CLO Wants You!!!!
Up to $15,899 of your salary tax free p.a!
Permanent Part-Time Employment Opportunities
Community Living Options is a leading not-for-profit disability services provider in South Australia. We support people with disability and/or complex mental health to live in their own homes in the community in the least restrictive environment. It’s our vision that people with mental health and disabilities experience a great life and we are focused on helping people achieve their individual dreams and goals.
We currently have exciting opportunities to join Team CLO as a Person Centred Support Worker in the Mount Barker region!
Why Team CLO?
We strongly believe in giving back to the people who support our organisation and who put so much of their energy into achieving positive outcomes. That's why we have a great range of employee benefits on offer, including:
- Access to discounted Health Insurance and Gym Membership
- Employee Health and Well-Being Program
- Free yearly flu vaccinations
- A range of leave entitlements
- Supportive and collaborative personalised coaching and development meetings with your leaders
- Extensive and on-going learning and development opportunities and workshops
About the role:
As a Person Centred Support Worker you will positively contribute to the lives of the people you support and will play an active role to support people with a range of support needs, including complex needs to live as independently as possible in the community and to achieve the lifestyles of their choosing.
We aim to best match your skills, knowledge and values with the people we support. We’re currently recruiting for Support Workers with experience in complex support and challenging behaviours in the Mount Barker region. We strongly encourage experienced Support Workers with a background in mental health to apply. Successful applicants will be given on-the-job training and support to be orientated to CLO sites.
Qualifications & Essential Licences:
- DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance - we can support you with this
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current C Class Driver's Licence
- A Certificate III (or higher) in Individual Support, Disability, Aged Care, Mental Health, or Community Services is an essential entry requirement for employment as a Support Worker with CLO. However if you do not have this qualification, or if you have qualifications outside of those mentioned above, please call us to discuss your options.
Successful candidates will also possess:
- A person centred approach
- Experience in mental health and challenging behaviours
- 24X7 availability and willingness to work across a rotating roster
- A genuine desire to encourage social and community inclusion
How to Apply:
If you have a values-match with CLO and meet the above criteria, please upload your current Resume for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Community Living Options is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply