Registered NDIS Provider
Innovative and Expanding Services
Lead and Support Quality Outcomes
Are you an effective leader, passionate about human rights, social inclusion and delivering quality outcomes? … If so, look no further - we have the perfect opportunity!
Who Are We?
We are Team CLO!
Community Living Options (CLO) is one of South Australia's leading disability service providers, supporting people to live in their own home in the community, ensuring a quality and strong person centred approach.
We are expanding!
CLO has amazing service expansions with the introduction of the NDIS. Our expansions have included an additional Region with a focus on delivering high quality therapeutic mental health support services.
We are delivering excellence!
Not only do we deliver excellence on a daily basis, that's our strategic direction. Team CLO is an organisation filled with values-focused people working together to deliver quality (excellent) outcomes for the people we support.
Who Are You (Our CSC)?
We're keen to find out about you and your match with Team CLO!
As Client Services Coordinator (CSC), you will be an effective leader and a person who demonstrates the ability to empower people to achieve their goals within a therapeutic framework. You will provide support and guidance to the Person Centred Support Workers at your Services and will actively support staff development to enhance and achieve overall client outcomes.
You will participate in the development and review of client plans and programs and will monitor and assess the implementation of these plans for effectiveness to ensure outcomes are met.
- Supervise and guide effective and proper implementation of plans, programs and interventions
- Lead teams in the effective development and implementation of developmental programs
- Develop team members and identify training needs to achieve outcomes and goals
- Evaluate and report on progress and outcomes
- Guide and promote high quality person centred support services
Why Team CLO?
Positive, supportive and collaborative environments with added benefits!
That's what we offer you because we value the amazing contributions of our staff and we believe in giving back to the people who give us and the people we support so much of their passion & energy.
Some of our benefits include:
- Career and development opportunities with clear pathways and access to career progression
- Salary packaging benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Access to discounted Gym Membership and Health Insurance
- Free yearly flu vaccinations
- A range of leave entitlements
- Supportive and collaborative environments with access to one-on-one meetings with your leaders to support your personal learning and development
Want to join Team CLO?
That's great news!
To be successful, you'll demonstrate a values match with us and you'll also have comparable experience in the sector. You will also be an adaptable person who thrives in changing environments and will already have an in-depth knowledge of the NDIS and its impact on participants, service providers and staff.
Qualifications and Essential Licences:
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor's Degree or higher) in Disability, Social Work, Behavioural Science, Mental Health (or similar)
- Senior First Aid Certificate and valid CPR
- DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance
- Current Driver's Licence
You will also possess:
- Experience and understanding of the forensic system
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage changing and competing priorities
- Experience contributing to and implementing Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Advanced IT skills
- A Person Centred approach
- Experience developing professional and accurate reports for stakeholders
- Ability to teach, motivate and inspire Support Workers
To apply, please submit your application (Cover Letter and Resume) online by following the below link. Your Cover Letter must include how your skills and experience meet the duties and responsibilities of the role and what you will bring to Team CLO.
For further details of the role responsibilities, please refer to the attached Position Description. Please contact Leanne Phillips or Tish Custance 08 7221 9550 or via email at [email protected] for any other enquiries.
Community Living Options is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
No Recruitment Agencies, Please.