New Year, New Beginnings! Want to start fresh in 2020 with an innovative and expanding registered NDIS Provider that offers you extensive career development opportunities and a supportive environment?
Look no further! Team CLO is the perfect option for you if you're a passionate Support Worker and want to work for a leading service provider in South Australia.
We are offering permanent and casual opportunities depending of your lifestyle and needs. We have services across South Australia, so we're more than likely able to find the perfect match between you and our clients!
Community Living Options (CLO) is a leading not-for-profit disability services provider. We support people to achieve their dreams and aspirations and to live as independently as possible in the community.
Our services are expanding with the NDIS, and we have exciting opportunities to join Team CLO as a Person Centred Support Worker directly supporting people in the community, with a focus on forensic and mental health support services.
Why Team CLO?
We believe that everyone deserves great opportunities and a great life. Our Values support CLO to succeed, and support our Team CLO Members (staff) to achieve their personal and professional goals in a positive, supportive and motivating environment.
We have a great range of employee benefits including:
- Salary Packaging Benefits (up to $15,899 tax free p.a.)
- Career and professional development with clear pathways to achieve
- Access to discounted Health Insurance and Gym Membership
- Employee Health and Well-Being Program
- Free yearly flu vaccinations
- A range of leave entitlements
- Supportive and collaborative personalised coaching and development meetings with your leaders
About the Role:
As a Person Centred Support Worker you will provide high quality direct support services, ensuring the people you support are at the centre of their decision making and in control of how they live their life.
You will be an advocate for the people you support and will play a key role in supporting them to achieve their goals.
You will be provided with a wide range of training through CLO to enable you to achieve in your own career and to ensure you have the resources to provide high quality person centred services.
We understand that the best outcomes and the highest level of job satisfaction can come from an ideal match between you and the people you support, our person centred recruitment allows this to happen as often you'll meet and hear about the person you may be supporting before coming on-board.
To Be Successful:
Team CLO supports a wide range of people with varying support needs, we have a key focus on mental health services at the moment, but welcome all applications. You will need the following prior to commencing with us.
Qualifications & Essential Licences:
- Certificate III (or higher) in Disability or Individual Support (or a relevant qualification, call us if you're not sure and we can help)
- DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance (we can support you to obtain this)
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Driver's Licence
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
You will also possess:
- A person centred approach
- Ability to build positive relationships and communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and abilities
- 24X7 availability and willingness to work across a rotating roster
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS environment
- A genuine desire to encourage and motivate our clients for social and community inclusion
If you meet the above criteria, please upload your current Resume for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you need to contact us, or have any questions about our great employment opportunities, please call the HR Team on 08 7221 9550 or email [email protected]
Community Living Options is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.