High Performing and Growing NDIS Registered Provider
Up to $15,899 of your Salary Tax-free P.A.
Team CLO - A Great Place to Work!
Who We Are
Community Living Options (CLO) is a leading not-for-profit disability services provider supporting people to achieve their dreams and goals and to live as independently as possible in the community.
About the Role
Our services are expanding, and we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as a full time NDIA - Administration Officer.
Reporting directly to the Finance and Administration Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of administrative tasks, as well as providing support and quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
As the NDIA - Administration Officer, you will be a first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries, therefore you must show a high level of customer service and will present yourself positively and professionally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the general office administration requirements of the finance team is met including providing support to the Finance team with NDIA administrative functions, and other general shared office functions
- Data entry including record and file management
- Preparation of Client Support Service Agreements, Extension Letters
- Contributing to the preparation of financial reports
- Other duties as directed by the Finance and Administration Manager
Qualifications & Essential Licences:
- DHS/DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Minimum Certificate III in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field
You will also possess:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High level of initiative, knowledge and skills to achieve results in line with the organisation's Vision, Mission, Values and Code of Conduct
- Effective time management and a high level attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with staff at all levels, clients, professionals, other agencies and the general public
- Experience in the preparation of Client Support Service Agreements, Extension Letters is desirable
- Working Knowledge of the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) is desirable
You will also be adaptable and comfortable to work in fast paced environments.
Why Team CLO?
CLO is a values-focused organisation with a vision for all people to experience great opportunities and a great life. We offer extensive opportunities to develop your professional skills and career in a positive and motivating environment while focusing on achieving positive outcomes for the people we support.
Our Values are embedded in all we do and we strongly believe in giving back to our staff, so we offer a great range of employee benefits, including:
- Salary Packaging Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a tax-free)
- Career and professional development opportunities with clear pathways to achieve
- Access to corporate Health Insurance and Gym Membership rates
- Free yearly flu vaccinations
- Supportive and collaborative personalised coaching and development meetings
- Extensive and on-going learning and development opportunities and workshops
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please upload your combined Cover Letter and Resume. You Cover Letter should outline why you are a match for CLO and how your skills, experience and capabilities meet the key duties and responsibilities of the role.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 08 7221 9550 or via email: [email protected]
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Community Living Options is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No Agencies Please