Registered NDIS Provider
Designated Clinical and Positive Behaviour Support Department
Innovative and Expanding Organisation
Do you want to work for an innovative organisation that is dedicated to delivering excellence and providing quality outcomes for people living with disability and/or complex mental health?
If so, we are the perfect option for you!
Meet Us - Team CLO!
Community Living Options (CLO) is on of South Australia's fastest growing Disability Services Providers, using a strong person centred approach, we support people living with disability and/or mental health to live in their own homes in the community.
We offer high quality developmental support and clinical services and we have our very own multidisciplinary Clinical Services Team designated to ensuring these services are provided with a best-practice approach.
Why Team CLO?
CLO has extensive opportunities to develop your skills and career while positively impacting the lives of the people we support. We believe in new ideas, flexibility and creative continuous improvement.
We have a supportive and collaborative working environment with a range of employee benefits - we want to give back to the people who give CLO and the people we support so much of their passion and energy.
Some of Team CLO's benefits include:
- Career and development opportunities with clear pathways to achieve
- Salary packaging benefits (up to $15,899 tax-free p.a.)
- Access to discounted Gym Membership and Health Insurance
- Free yearly flu vaccinations
- A range of leave entitlements
- Supportive and collaborative environments with regular coaching and development meetings
- Extensive training, learning and development opportunities and workshops
About the Clinical Services Role:
The successful candidate will provide specialist developmental assessment and intervention programs to address complex issues for people living with disabilities, including mental health.
You will communicate, coach and foster relationships between the people we support, their families and the CLO employees providing support to contribute to positive outcomes for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
This role is suitable for a range of Allied Health Professionals, including those who are eligible for Registration with one or more of the following professional associations / boards:
- Developmental Educators Australia Inc.
- Psychology Board of Australia
- Australian Association of Social Workers
How to Join Team CLO:
To be successful in joining Team CLO, you will be highly experienced in positive behaviour support approaches and in the development and implementation of positive behaviour support plans. In addition, you will have demonstrated experience supporting people with complex needs and contributing to positive developmental outcomes.
You will be motivated and results oriented, and share CLO's values of ensuring people with a disability experience great opportunities and a great life!
In addition, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications that meet the NDIS requirements for a Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner, including but not limited to:
- Disability & Developmental Education
- Social Work
- Occupational Therapy
- Health Science
- Psychological Science
- Experience supporting people living with disabilities/mental health
- Valid Senior First Aid
- Unrestricted Driver's License
- DHS/DCSI Clearance (Disability)
- Confidence using 'smart device' technology and Microsoft Office Suite
If you meet the above criteria, and are looking to work for a very successful not-for-profit Disability Services Provider, we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your application online with a Cover Letter and Resume detailing how you will meet the requirements of this position.
Please contact Tish Custance on 08 7221 9550 or via email at [email protected] for a confidential discussion if you would like further information about the available position.
Community Living Options is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply