Registered NDIS Provider
Innovative and Expanding Services
Lead and Support Quality Outcomes
Due to internal promotions and movements, we now have some exciting opportunity for Regional Managers to join Team CLO.
We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate individuals with management experience in the disability sector to join our very successful and rapidly growing organisation.
Who Are We?
We are Team CLO!
Community Living Options (CLO) is one of South Australia's leading disability service providers, supporting people to live in their own home in the community, ensuring a quality and strong person centred approach.
About the Regional Manager Roles:
Under the general direction of the Senior Manager Operations, the Regional Managers are responsible for quality service delivery under the NDIS and aligned with our Vision, Mission and Values.
Regional Managers ensure clients are empowered to achieve maximum independence, in the least restrictive environment and ensure deliver is provided using a person centred and culturally sensitive approach.
- Overseeing the Client Services Coordinator performance
- Ensure client plans are developed, assessed, reviewed and implemented appropriates in consultation with relevant Stakeholders
- Support staff to ensure they are adequately supported to implement plans
- Leading teams to provide wholistic, person centred active support services
- Be a positive brand ambassador for CLO internally and externally
To become part of CLO's dynamic Operations Management team, you will have a values match with CLO as a first vital point to success as well as extensive experience in the industry. You will be adaptable to fast-paced and changing environments and have an in-depth understanding and demonstrated knowledge of the NDIS and how this impacts participants, service providers and staff. You will be able to lead and guide staff to adapt to industry changes and demands and will share your knowledge with your team.
Qualifications and Essential Licences:
- Current CHS/DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance
- Current 'C Class' Driver's Licence
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003 & HLTAID001)
- Tertiary Qualifications (Bachelor's Degree) in relevant field
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (desireable)
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator (desirable)
You will also:
- Have flexible working hours: must be prepared to work outside of normal working hours (e.g. weekends, early mornings and evenings)
- Be prepared to work within any service area of CLO, including covering shifts when necessary
- Participate in development programs as required
- Satisfy all Visa requirements to work in Australia
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
To apply, please submit your application (Cover Letter and Resume) online by following the below link. Your Cover Letter must include how your skills and experience meet the duties and responsibilities of the role and what you will bring to Team CLO.
Please contact the Tish or Sarah on 08 7221 9550 for any other enquiries.
Community Living Options is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
No Recruitment Agencies Please